Komotion for Maya v1.2 - Technical Reference
Komotion for Maya v1.1 - Update
Komotion for Maya v1.1
Maya 2019 Support
- Komotion for Maya now supports Maya 2019. A plug-in installer is now available, and available to all licensees.
Run Scene Collection
- Added new 'Run Scene Collection' button for invoking manual scene collection in Maya scenes.
- The automatic scene collections that happen when Maya Scenes are saved/loaded/changed have been removed.
- Users should now click the 'Run Scene Collection' button when they need the Komotion front-end to sync with the Komotion Rig(s) in the Maya Scene.
- This change has been implemented to allow users to render large completed scenes, without the need for collecting Komotion Rigs.
- Fixed Jitter Issues
- Cause: Over population of keys caused by Matrix history stored in Maya API.
- Resolution: Maya API history deleted.
- Fixed 6 DOF IK
- Cause: Maya API Issue.
- Resolution: New function set in place to stop IK calculations being over written.
- Fixed Window creation errors for Maya 2017 and below
- Cause: Window initialisation changes made for Maya 2018+.
- Resolution: Added workaround that resolves the issue.
Komotion for Maya v1.1.1 and v1.1.2
- Added Website Link and updates to disclaimers
- Fixed Window Creation issue on Komotion plugin unload
- Icons fixed for Maya 2019 installer